Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Love is in the Air





By February, we've said goodbye to the red Christmas stockings and replaced them with red lingerie. The best chocolates are available in stores. And love stories like Warmbodies and Beautiful Creatures premiere in  theaters.

Yes, February is the month to swoon. In case it fleets us by, we can always turn to books and relieve wonderful romantic moments over and over again. Here is my Top Romance Books:


Anna and the French Kiss: Love at first sight isn't always definite or without complications. Anna loves Étienne, and he obviously has feelings for her even though he has a girlfriend. Arrrgh!!! The dilemma.

The Fault in our Stars: If I could give an award for best book couple it would be to Hazel and August. Thanks for making me believe in love again.


Fuentes Brothers
Perfect Chemistry: Who can resist a Fuentes boy? Not me.

Twenty Boy Summer: Such a sad story. It makes you wonder, if your soul mate dies, can you ever find someone else? Oh, Sarah Ockler, please write a paranormal story where he comes back as a ghost.

Going too Far: She's a rebel without a cause, and he is a police officer. Enough said.

Shadow Kiss: Rose and Dimitri. I admit, I kinda of liked him as a Strigoi.

Matched: The last scene ripped my heart out of my chest. Only love can do that.

15 comments:

  1. Good list, I love The Fault in our Stars as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really enjoying everyone's lists. Great list and a few of the books mentioned, I've never heard of, but am checking them out.

    Jessica @ Literary, etc
    My list

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen Anna and St. Clair on a ton of TTTs today. They are definitely on my list! Such a great romance. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh I have The Fault in Our Stars on my shelf! Can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't forget to keep a box of Kleenex nearby :(

      Delete
  5. Definitely Shadow Kiss! I love Sophie and Caden from Insider by Micalea Smeltzer:)
    Thanks for stopping by!

    Cheers
    Andrea@ Andrea Heltsley Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haven't read that one yet, I'll add to my list :)

      Delete
  6. I loved TFiOS. It was so sweet and heartbreaking. I've heard a little about Twenty Boy Summer, so maybe I should check that out.

    New follower!

    Halee @ Confessions of a Book Addict

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yeah, Perfect Chemistry and VA is a must! :D
    I should seriously start reading Anna and the French Kiss, everyone's been raving about it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun list. Anna and the French Kiss sounds fun. I'll have to add it to the TBR. Following you. Http://georgielee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great list of the Fuentes brothers but I'm sorry. I can resist them. August and Hazel of course <3 They were so perfectly fit for each other. Oh, John Green how you amaze me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. New follower from Bloggy Moms! Following and Liking you everywhere... looking forward to your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can not believe I didn't add Twenty Boy Summer. That has to be one of my favorite books ever, I just love Sarah Ockler.

    The Fuentes are an excellent pick! Great list! Thank you for stopping by my blog :)!

    ReplyDelete