Monday, March 11, 2013

Caught my Arrow # 9


Caught my Arrow is a meme similar to In my mailbox and  Stalking the Shelves featuring books that were purchased, borrowed or received that week.


This week I got a steal! I found all of these hardcover books (Anna and the French Kiss is a paperback) at Chapters for under 5$. Can I let you in on a secret? Except for The Dead-Tossed Waves, I have read all of them. But they are so good, I don't mind re-reading them.


The Bad Queen
Keep Sweet
Anna and the French Kiss
The Dead-Tossed Waves


What are you reading this week?

8 comments:

  1. That's a great deal! I re-read books that I love all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love book deals!!!! And chapters' $5 tables. They make me happy. I am hope you enjoy rereading them.

    Sara @ Just Another Story

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gah! They do this often. I have to go back, lol. Thanks.

      Delete
  3. I also loved Anna and the French Kiss and wouldn't mind rereading that one either! I really need to read Dead Tossed Waves! It looks so good! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm about to start The Forest of Hands and teeth...I know, I know..I left it on my bookcase for too long :(

      Delete
  4. Kept Sweet looks really good! Great prices and an awesome book haul =D

    Here's my Book Haul post.

    Sana @ artsy musings of a bibliophile

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopefully, they'll keep putting more sales!!

    ReplyDelete