Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Pick me up





TOP TEN THINGS THAT MAKES ME PICK UP A BOOK


Tough question. After much consideration, it seems that the same reason I will watch a movie matches why I would pick up a certain book over another.

1- Craving: Insurgent, for example, was a craving I had to fulfill. You wait so many months to find out what will happen to beloved characters, that it is a crime against self not to read a sequel.

2- Genre: Life happens. Sometimes I need a little romance or a horror story.

3: Favorite Author: Everyone has authors that they trust.

4. Cover: If it looks delicious, the more reason to read it,

5. Reviews: A reason I host a blog is because I enjoy discussing books with others. Seeing fellow bloggers adore a specific book makes me eager to read it.


5 comments:

  1. Cute post! i look at most of these things before i start a new series or book.
    Follwer!
    Feel free to stop by and check out my blog!
    http://thecrossbreeds.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post!
    Check out my TT: http://www.nobentspines.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so obsessed with Divergent that I'm going to re-read it before I read Insurgent. Love that book so yeah, craving is very important. Also, bad covers are just a put off so a cover has to be good!

    Sana @ artsy musings of a bibliophile

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I already made space in my bookcase for Allegiant ;)

      Delete