Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Oh, the Humanity

 




TOP BOOKS TO GET OVER HUMANS


The topic might sound a bit awkward this week, but as a heartbroken gal, I decided to turn the other cheek and set my eyes (and heart) on aliens. Until I meet my ET, here is a list for every one who needs to get over someone:

                                                  




The Education of Hailey Kendrick: Everyone can make a mistake. Don't let that ruin your image or self-esteem.









The Catastrophic History of You and Me: Moving on isn't easy. It's okay not to rush it.









The Sky is Everywhere: Rebound after a loss isn't always a good idea. 











Burn for Burn: Although revenge might be tempting, the chances you'll end up regretting it are huge. Try to be the best person.  


Over You: Getting over someone is easier when you have help. Don't lock yourself alone in a room for too long, let your best friends in. 













Share your own favorites!!

8 comments:

  1. Awesome list, books are a great way to help deal with heartbreak. Empathizing with characters can take your mind off things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Couldn't agree more. Horror movies also help ;)

      Delete
  2. Interesting choice of topic. I love it. I want to read The Sky is Everywhere. I've seen it on several people's lists today and have heard good things. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely list and beautiful blog!

    I also think its awesome that in the whole sci-fi alternative species list, you went with aliens; I think most women would choose something safe and humanish, but you're brave enough to choose the unknown!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My alien might not be a great home cook, depending on what grows on his planet, but I'm willing to compromise.

      Delete