Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Talking to the Sun



 




TOP TEN 2014 SPRING TBR PILE


This morning I woke up to hungry  happy birds chirping!! Spring is almost here. Better make sure my to-read pile is filled for spring, because nothing relaxes me more than reading outside.


The One by Kiera Cass

Comes out in May. We'll finally get to see how the series ends.

Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers

Have kept this book on my nightstand for too long. Need to see what the hype is all about. 
We Were Liars by E. Lockhart

The plot seems different from what she usually writes. Intrigued by the change. 
Feed by Mira Grant

Been watching too many Walking Dead episodes lately. I need another zombie fix. 
After the End by Amy Plum

Loved the whole Revenants series and am looking forward to her new book in May.  
Easy by Tammara Webber

Came highly recommended from so many of you, so I just ordered my copy. Looking forward to it. 
Stupid and Contagious by Caprice Crane

Haven't read a Chick-lit in a looong time. Hope this one is good. 

10 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to reading After the End too! This was a hard one, I had so many books I could of listed lol!
    check out my TTT~ Book Hangovers Blabs Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the cover for Stupid and Contagious. I haven't read any of the books from Selection but the covers are always so pretty and The One does not disappoint.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this one is a wedding dress O_O finally!!

      Delete
  3. Nice! Seeing a LOT of The One today!! Read After the End when a friend loaned me their ARC. It was pretty good! Hope you enjoy all of these!

    Here's my Tuesday post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice list! I'm also planning on reading We Were Liars. I am so intrigued by it. I've seen so really great reviews from bloggers that I am usually on the same page with.
    Cassi @ My Thoughts Literally

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to After The End and We Were Liars! Easy is a great book, hope you enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete