Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Sun gone shine



 




TOP SUMMER 2014 TBR LIST


With school behind me, I can fully concentrate on my passion -- books and FIFA 2014. Lots of sports themed books made my list this year.




Justina Chen
Romance, sports and Machu Pichu!! Can't wait to dive into this one. 



Lisa Schroeder
Secrets and sports again. The cover just screams summer to me. 



Megan Miranda
Been looking forward to reading this sequel the entire winter. Sadly, exams got in the way. 



7-Pride and Prejudice
Jane Austen
I always try to read a classic as often as possible. This is my summer pick. 




Miranda Kenneally
Starting this sports novel next week. Comes highly recommended.



5-The Indigo Spell
Richelle Mead
Need to catch up on this series. 




Amanda Grace
Love triangle plot -- including twins!! How awkwardly entertaining.




3-Endless
Kate Brian
The end of the series. 



2- Wish You Were Italian
Kristin Rae
Best example of reading to escape -- the country that is. Wishing I was in Italy right now.



1-Only Everything
Kieran Scott
Ahh!! A book about Cupid. How could this not top my list. 





Which book made your list?


2 comments: