Friday, October 3, 2014

Feature and Follow Friday: I'm Feeling Spicy



Parajunkee Alison Can Read


FEATURE & FOLLOW FRIDAY



Once you answer be sure to leave me your link so I can follow you back



Q: Book looks -- your favorite fashions from the books you've read

Steampunk!! I see it as a great autumn look, suitable for this time of year. Cora from The Friday Society nails it with the perfect goggles.

If I could, I would divide myself between steampunk for daytime, at night time a casual laid back ballerina attire like the one in Pirouette and on weekends the Effie look from the Capitol of The Hunger Games.







What's your fashion?


3 comments:

  1. OOh nice! I like the Steampunk looks as well! Would probably never wear myself because looks too tight fitting or dressy! LOL! I'm a jeans and t-shirt kind of gal!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just hoppin by! :-) Guy Vestal @ Counter Culture Critic #FF

    New GFC, Instagram, & Twitter follower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I usually wear jeans, t-shirt and trainers and I've never really imagined myself in steampunk clothes, but I like how the girl in the middle of The Friday Society looks like.

    ReplyDelete