Saturday, September 19, 2015

Caught my arrow #46

Caught my Arrow is a meme similar to Stalking the Shelves featuring books that were purchased, borrowed or received that week.


Got a variety of genres to entertain me for this week. The weather is amazing this weekend in Montreal, and I will certainly be enjoying reading these outdoors.

Received from Publisher



Hello, Goodbye and Everything in Between by Jennifer E. Smith


Borrowed from Library


The Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead
Vanishing Girls by Lauren Oliver
Landline by Rainbow Rowell

Received from Author


Black Ice by Stephen Tesher


What are you reading this week?

8 comments:

  1. Wow nice collection! I haven't read one of Lauren Oliver's books in a while! Thanks for sharing!

    By the way, also wanted to let you know I am running two awesome giveaways on my blog. Will you
    come check it out
    ? ☺


    Florentine @ Readiculously Peachy


    ReplyDelete
  2. The Indigo Spell was awesome! Hope you enjoy it :)

    Sugar & Snark

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOoh nice! Loved the Bloodlines series! Hope you enjoy it and the rest of your new reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had taken a break from it. Don't remember why :s

      Delete
  4. My baby Adrian I LOVE HIM SO MUCH! I hope you enjoy your books!

    Check out our STS & enter our Giveaways!

    Leydy @ OUaT

    ReplyDelete