Monday, November 14, 2016

Graphic Monday: Fairest vol.2



Rapunzel fights dirt. In a boxing ring, my money is on her.

Once again, the series changed the Disney image I had of a princess. This time Rapunzel isn't only a survivor, but an entrepreneur who sells hair extensions for a living. But behind that peaceful exterior, Rapunzel suffers. Her newborn babies were stolen from her and she cannot miss an opportunity to find them, even if it means risky her life.

The action was fast-paced, introducing a change of scenery as we traveled with her to Japan. What I found less attractive, was the seductive covers on both sides. Don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with erotica, but it makes it very hard to read on a subway near children or seniors. Sadly, my hair isn't as long as Rapunzel to hide the covers and read in peace. 


No comments:

Post a Comment